Coordinator, Cooperative Marketing (Term)
- Jul 16, 2015
- Jul 6, 2015
- Travel Alberta
Travel Alberta is the tourism marketing organization of the Government of Alberta whose mission is to grow tourism revenues with compelling invitations to experience Alberta. Travel Alberta strives to empower individual passion and build inspirational leadership as ONE TEAM. If you want to be part of an award-winning organization with strong corporate values, passionate team members and a great culture, then Travel Alberta is the place for you.
Reporting to the Vice President, Industry Development, the Coordinator, Cooperative Marketing is responsible for application coordination and administrative support for the Industry Development Cooperative Marketing program.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills enable you to manage competing demands and urgent deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in CRM, and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience in researching and compiling information
- Experience in budget tracking and reconciling
- Knowledge and experience in application processing and evaluating, compiling information and report creation
- Knowledge and experience in tourism marketing is an asset
Some travel may be required. Some overtime may be required.
This position is based in the Calgary office.
- Classification: Coordinator 2, Salary Range: $49,680-62,088
- Hours of Work: 36.25 hours per week
- Employment Status: 1 Year Term
- Term: September 2015-October 2016
This position offers an excellent benefits package with SunLife Financial, including extended health and dental coverage, life insurance, travel insurance, long term disability and a flexible spending account. This individual will also have free and confidential access to Shepell-fgi (Employee Assistance Provider).
Last year, Travel Alberta was recognized for providing an exceptional place to work by being awarded Top 65 Employers in Alberta, Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada and one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Closing Date: July 16, 2015
If you have the qualifications to succeed in this role, submit a cover letter and resume with the title in the subject line of your email to: Careers@TravelAlberta.com. If applicable, please indicate the name of the Travel Alberta Team Member who referred you to this role.
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Any personal information submitted will be managed with the strictest of confidentiality.