- Aug 7, 2015
- Jul 27, 2015
- Canadian Rockies Hot Springs
- Manages day to day site operations
- Manages the development and delivery of the visitor experience program through a client/visitor and market/business-centered approach to enhance and ensure visitor satisfaction, enjoyment and connection to place
- Lead the BUHS or RHS team in providing visitors a safe and enjoyable experience to the hot springs
- Manages a site characterized by program and operational challenges with issues of moderate complexity and scope
- Present to Canadians a site that was instrumental in the decision to create the Park that surrounds it
Qualifications:Graduated with a degree from a recognized university with specialization in business administration, marketing, recreation, leisure studies, tourism or other discipline relevant to the position OR an acceptable combination of education, training and experience.
- In managing human and financial resources for a variety of functions
- In multiple aspects of the planning, development, pricing, promotion and/or delivery of a variety of programs, activities, operations, services and/or facilities in a tourism related context
- In the evaluation of tourism related projects, programs and initiatives
- In acting as a representative in dealings with partners*, stakeholders**, industry and/or local communities
- In managing capital projects and an asset base of moderate complexity and scope;
- In use of a variety of computer programs at an intermediate to advanced level (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite, Email, Internet etc.)
Conditions of Employment:
Security Screening: Obtain and maintain Reliability Status
Possession and maintenance of a valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence (Class L, N or other graduated license will not be accepted)
For more information regarding these positions and to apply, please visit our careers website at https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800?poster=821654&toggleLanguage=en.
We thank all those who apply, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.