Visitor Information Centre Travel Counselor
- May 12, 2015
- Apr 30, 2015
- Tourism Jasper
This position is based in Jasper, Alberta.
Tourism Jasper is a destination marketing organization which supports a creative, integrated and team focused environment.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Promote accommodation, attractions and experiences throughout Jasper to influence visitors to do more and extend their length of stay
- Distribute information, promotional materials and travel essentials
- Complete administrative tasks such as preparing reports, and collecting and entering visitor statistics
- Share the Jasper experience through Tourism Jasper’s social media
- Preference will be given to candidates with some post-secondary education in tourism, hospitality, customer and sales experience and/or related field
- Knowledge of a second language is an asset but not a requirement
- Experience with Jasper’s tourism products is considered an asset
- Internet, social media, and computers (including Microsoft applications) is essential
Salary: $14/hour with a $1.00 per hour worked bonus if contract is completed.
Hours of work: 35-40 hours per week
Please note: These positions are for summer employment term opportunities.
Weekend and Statutory Holiday work is required.
Start Date: May 5th, 2015
End Date: September 27th, 2015
Please forward a cover letter and resume to Lety Cortez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourism Jasper would like to thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Closing Date: May 12th, 2015