Office Administration – Attractive Assets Inventory Support
- Jan 7, 2017
- Jan 6, 2017
- Travel Alberta
Travel Alberta is the tourism marketing agency of the Government of Alberta. A team of youthfully spirited adventurers lead in marketing Alberta’s authentic experiences in breathtaking landscapes around the world. Our mission: to create economic value and prosperity with compelling invitations to explore Alberta. Travel Alberta strives to empower individual passion and build inspirational leadership as ONE TEAM. If you want to be part of an award-winning organization with strong corporate values, passionate team members and a great culture, Travel Alberta is the destination for you.
Department: Corporate Operations (Finance & Administration)
Reporting to the Manager, Administration, the Office Administration – Attractive Assets Inventory Support is responsible for providing temporary administrative support in the annual inventory of Travel Alberta’s Attractive Assets.
Provide administrative support in the Attractive Assets Inventory process:
- Based on an Assets Inventory List provided by the Manager, Administration, physically identify, quantify and accurately record inventory findings.
- Assist in obtaining Asset Custody Declarations for assets outside of the corporate location.
- Ensure the accurate update of the electronic version of the Assets Inventory List.
- Provide any additional support required in the Attractive Assets Inventory process, as directed by the Manager, Administration or Director, Finance.
- Office and Administrative related training is a requirement.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills – Outlook, Excel and Word
- Detailed oriented and strong multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to manage an inventory count with minimal supervision
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary program.
This position is based in Calgary, Alberta
Employment status: Temporary – one to two week assignment
Salary: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
In 2014, Travel Alberta was recognized for providing an exceptional place to work by being awarded Top 65 Employers in Alberta, Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada and one of Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures.
Closing Date: January 13, 2017
If you have the qualifications to succeed in this role, submit a cover letter, resume and your salary expectations, with the position title in the subject line of your email to email@example.com. If applicable, please indicate the name of the Travel Alberta Team Member who referred you to this role.We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and advise that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Any personal information submitted will be managed with the strictest of confidentiality.