Director, In Resort Services – Banff Lake Louise Tourism
- Oct 31, 2014
- Sep 4, 2014
- Banff Lake Louise Tourism
If you are a dedicated and motivated leader who enjoys a fast paced work environment, this may be a unique opportunity for you to excel. We are currently accepting applications for the following position:
Director, In Resort Services
- As a member of the BLLT Executive Team, advise the President and CEO and other team members on organizational alignment and direction.
- Lead and act as the principle ambassador for BLLT stakeholder relations with all partners in Banff National Park on projects to ensure alignment towards a common vision of visitor experience.
- Provide overall leadership and direction for the Visitor Services team at four visitor centres with focus on increasing business in the destination.
- Provide leadership and strategy to drive sustainable, brand-aligned special event planning and management. Lead selected product-led partnership marketing initiatives to strengthen brand-aligned visitor experience in the destination.
- 10 years in a leadership/management position, experience in coaching and providing direction
- Background in tourism marketing or development
- Natural ability to build relationships both within the organization and with external partners
- Excellent organizational, analytic, problem-solving and project management skills
- Strong assessment and decision making skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
We will be accepting applications until a suitable candidate is found. Please forward your resume and cover letter to the attention of: