Travel Alberta’s multimedia library shares brand resources including photography, video footage, maps and stories. You can use this library to find the visual and content support to promote Alberta’s authentic experiences in breathtaking landscapes.
Register for Access
On registration, you'll be granted limited access to the library while your account is reviewed. Once your account is reviewed, you'll be able to see a larger selection of assets.
The Multimedia Library is intended to support creative that promotes Alberta as a tourism destination. Access to library must align with our Terms and Conditions of Use.
Tips and tricks
- Utilize the search options available to find the right assets for your project, such as refining by region, season, and folders that sort images according to landscapes, cityscapes, experiences, and so on.
- If you’re not sure where to start, browse the categories on the home page, which have a selection of images divided into summer and winter categories.
- If you are interested in aligning the assets you choose with Travel Alberta’s current brand guidelines, these guidelines can be found under the “Brand” tab in the Multimedia Library.
- To find the latest summer and winter assets, use the SUMMER REFRESH and WINTER WARMTH tabs in the top menu bar.
- Pay attention to file names. Each file has a letter and two numbers at the start of its file name. The number refers to the year the image was added to the library. For example, a file labelled with “a21” means the image was added in 2021. Sort by Creation Date in descending order to see the newest files at the top of your search results.
- Create a collection to download multiple images at once. You’ll be able to revisit this collection in the future, too.
- If you’d like to keep selected images but need to end your Multimedia Library session, save them as a collection so you don’t have to start your search again.
- Review the Terms & Conditions if you’re unfamiliar to ensure the assets you choose are suitable for your project.
Can't find what you're looking for? We're here to help.