Alberta At Home virtual experiences and product offerings may include:
Gift Certificates – Offers
Encourage customers to ‘Buy Now - Travel Later’ with gift certificates or advance purchase options. These can be priced at face value or include discounts or value-added options; for example:
- Include a discount, such as percentage or dollar amount off the regular price.
- Pay the regular price and receive a complimentary credit or other purchase incentive.
- Add a special promotional experience that is not typically included in your experience offering.
- Offer a donation or portion of the proceeds or gift certificate amount to a charitable organization.
Virtual Experiences – Offers or Events
Stay connected with your current customers and help future travellers learn about your company by offering virtual tours or interactive experiences. These can be provided free of charge or for a fee; for example:
- Behind-the-scenes or guided tours (such as galleries, museums, hikes/walks, etc.)
- Interactive sessions (e.g. online cooking or other instructional activities) where your business supplies the materials or provides a list of any required materials in advance.
- Live or recorded performances such as concerts or films.
Take Home / Food and Beverage – Offers
If you own a restaurant or you’re a food/beverage crafter and you have a unique approach to promoting and providing your product to your customers (beyond curbside pickup and delivery), use Alberta At Home to share your creativity. Your Offer must have a starting price point and you can include the option to add on or customize as required. Examples include:
- Food and/or beverage kits available for pick-up or delivery for customers to make at home (consider producing a ‘how-to’ video with instructions for preparing the meal and/or beverages)
- Create a unique dine-at-home offering not available as part of your regular offerings. This could be a daily (Meatball Monday) or weekly feature with a set price point, and the option to enhance the feature with special add-ons or drink pairings.