ATIS Content Categories:
Listings provide information about your tourism business or experience.
Events may be single organized events, or a series of events within a short period of time.
Offers provide travellers with pricing information for your tourism experience.
Articles tell stories and highlight interesting aspects of your tourism experience.
Click here to find out more details about category definitions
To get started – follow these five steps:
1. Find out if your business qualifies:
2. Determine the number of listings you can have
- Depending on the product that you sell, you may be eligible to create multiple listings.
Examples of businesses that may require multiple listings:
- A ranch that Offers accommodation and a horseback riding tour that can be booked separately would be eligible for two listings (an Accommodation and a Guided Tours listing)
- An accommodation that Offers an on-site restaurant (cannot be a chain restaurant) is eligible for two listings (An Accommodations and a Food & Entertainment listing)
- An attraction with on-site campgrounds and a restaurant would be eligible for three listings (an Attraction, an Accommodation and a Food & Entertainment listing)
3. Gather your content:
4. Create an account: go to atis.travelalberta.com and click on ‘sign up now for free’
Need additional help? Contact us at 1-833-490-2843 or firstname.lastname@example.org